Following our recent successful NSI Stage 2 day 2 audit, I am pleased to say that Syntinex is being recommended for NACOSS Gold accreditation. The team has worked tirelessly over the last few months in preparation for these audits and all the hard work has paid off. This is great news for us as we start 2016. Well done to the entire team for all their efforts.
What it means being NACOSS Gold accredited
- Have been thoroughly security vetted are rigorously inspected on a regular basis to ensure they are maintaining standards in both the quality of installations and client support
- Operate a 24 hour call out service (and respond within 4 hours if required)
- Complete a thorough risk assessment of your premises
- Install equipment that meets all the required standards for police and insurance.
- Issue a Certificate of Compliance for every system.
- Meet the relevant British and European Standards
- Operate to the highest level of business excellence through achievement of ISO9001 Quality Management
- Are fully insured
The Police: All NACOSS Gold approved companies meet the requirements of the police, through the National Police Chief’s Council (NPCC) Policy on intruder. Only NPCC recognised alarm systems are issued a unique reference number for a police response.
The Insurers: Insurers will usually insist you use a NACOSS Gold approved company as they meet the Association of British Insurers (ABI) requirements.