We’re Hiring… Looking for Multi Skilled Security System Engineers
Due to our continued success and growth, Syntinex is looking to expand our technical service & installation team. We are looking for multi-skilled Security System Engineers with at least 3 years’ experience in the installation and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control and intruder Detection systems. We are currently working within the Public, Education, Criminal Justice and Commercial sectors with some project being fully integrated systems. As a NSI NACOSS Gold company, all employee’s will have to be screened to BS7858 as a minimum with some projects requiring additional screening.
You would be working throughout London and the surrounding counties. As a Security Systems Engineer your role would include the Installation & Service of Intruder, CCTV, Access Control, Intercoms & PID systems. As part of your role you would receive on-going training in order to develop your engineering skills in disciplines you may be lacking in order to provide the chance for success & progression within the business.
We are offering a competitive salary, pension scheme, company vehicle, laptop and phone etc. In return, you have the chance to work for a successful growing NSI gold company with a great reputation and knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms.
In order to be considered for this Security Systems Engineer role you should have:
- Minimum 3-year experience in Servicing & Installation of CCTV, Intruder & Access Control
- Experience of Access Control systems such as: Inner Range, Kantech, ACT, Sateon, Winpak
- Experience of CCTV Systems such as: Flir (DVTEL) Latitude, Exacq Vision, Hikvision
- Experience of Intruder Detection such as: Texecom, Honeywell Galaxy
- A good working knowledge of the NSI Standards and implementation
- Full UK driving licence
Should you be interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org