Great news today as we receive notice that Syntinex has been approved for NSI NACOSS Gold accreditation. Our scope includes the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems.
This shows the high standard of work being done by the whole team in and out of the office. Well done to everyone.
What it means being NACOSS Gold accredited:-
- Have been thoroughly security vetted are rigorously inspected on a regular basis to ensure they are maintaining standards in both the quality of installations and client support
- Operate a 24 hour call out service (and respond within 4 hours if required)
- Complete a thorough risk assessment of your premises
- Install equipment that meets all the required standards for police and insurance.
- Issue a Certificate of Compliance for every system.
- Meet the relevant British and European Standards
- Operate to the highest level of business excellence through achievement of ISO9001 Quality Management
- Are fully insuredThe Police: All NACOSS Gold approved companies meet the requirements of the police, through the National Police Chief’s Council (NPCC) Policy on intruder. Only NPCC recognised alarm systems are issued a unique reference number for a police response.Give our team a call today and arrange a no obligation site survey and health check on your security system.
- The Insurers: Insurers will usually insist you use a NACOSS Gold approved company as they meet the Association of British Insurers (ABI) requirements.